Monday, January 31, 2011

Maybe-no-school-tomorrow wishes

Trying to find a good outfit for -5F wind chill factor tomorrow.... Hmm it would be *terrible* if school was canceled. Especially since I am on duty at 8am when it is supposed to be negative million. This town is crazy amounts of windy, too. Just cow fields and no trees for windbreaks!

So I was thinking a dress with OTK boots, but this outfit is just not working as much as I assumed it would in theory. My boots seem a bit baggy (although these pics are sans tights, which I plan to wear tomorrow). Maybe that will help.

Dress: DvF Fall '09 (I think)
Tank: Target pajamas $10
Tights: WalMart $5
Boots: Steve Madden $49.50
You know, I think it might be time to try out the "button-down under the wrap dress" I saw on someone else's blog a few weeks ago (I will credit you when I remember who did that!). I have a black button-down that might work, both for warmth and to provide a little more contrast between camel and skin colors (although it is really "white" outside so these photos are especially washed out with a sunless day. I will keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment