Sunday, January 30, 2011

Items I regret/things I cannot wear (and I accept that!)

Here is my list of clothes I regret buying (or look terrible in)!! :D Stay tuned for funny pictures.


Because they are annoying:
Slingback shoes. I wanted the Choo version of these so I tried a similar pairby Victoria's Secret designer Collin Stuart. They are beautiful in theory but they just don't stay ON! Lol I remember some ladies at work saying not to buy slingbacks for the same reason...so glad I did not spend much on these, but I still found out the hard way. I hate them and never wear them, but I can't donate them because I still think they are beautiful!

Because they look bad on me:
Strapless dresses. I just don't look great in them. It's my shoulders! I just feel like a quarterback in them! Too bad. 

Anything halter, for that matter. Ya. No.

Below-the-knee skirts. The best part of my leg is right above my knee, and shorter things look better on me (too bad you can't be 20 forever). Still struggling with this.

Capri pants. Bleh. Same thing with the legs. I prefer my thighs to my calves any day, so that is why. I hate these things--I feel so dumpy in them! I am so surprised at how this trend has now lasted 10+ years!

Anything loose or A-line. I just get lost in it. Pants, tops, anything. It is very hard for me to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment