Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Return!

I have finally caught up with myself. Yea! What a week! Every task on my list needed fifty times longer than it appeared on the surface. A conference abstract suddenly required a full 5,000 word paper. A scholarship app needed 600 new words on this and that. No one wanted to interview with me. Everyone wanted to interview with me, and RIGHT NOW. Hehe. Oh well. Hay with sunshine, right?

I have an interview with a director of new media tomorrow at 10 and I have my outfit all planned out. A nice change after hovering over my laptop wearing Snoopy pants all weekend. But now I feel like a billion bucks and am ready to go. I just submitted my application, can you tell? :D

30 for 30 is going to be hard this week because most of my gear is aimed towards cold weather. This Wednesday will be a lovely 79 degrees. ?!?!? Last Wednesday we had a three hour school delay  due to -20 wind chill. Completely insane.

Also, I made red beans and rice today.
Yea for getting things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment