Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 6 of 30 Cubist tryout

Alright, so I know this necklace isn't really cubist, but it does have literal tiny cubes of felt all over it. I bought it last Christmas and have only worn it a handful of times so I thought I'd bust it out during the remix. Today is gray and wet and dark, so I am using the day to try out potential outfits in the safety of my own home.
I got it from Giia's store on Etsy.
Also this weekend is my deadline on figuring out my timer on my camera so I don't have to take pictures like this, whose poseur pose turned out to be my only non-blurry one!
Shirt: Target
Pinstripe pants: Express
Shoes: Steve Madden ballets
Fishnets: Dillards or similar


 The mussed hair means I plan to spend the day reading, not SuperBowling. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment