Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2 of 30 Things with tags on them

I have had this skirt (Target) and this Zac Posen for Target scarf for a thousand years (ok maybe 1) and have never worn either.I put this skirt in my remix because I need to either use it or lose it.
Scarves can be tricky, slippery little beasts. I clipped this on with an office supply binder clip--couldn't find safety pins--and it has stayed pretty well. My cardigan and the scarf's print hides the clip.
How it started

Sleeveless shirt: Ann Taylor ('03) $19
Cardigan: JCrew ('09) $29
Skirt: Target ('08) $18
Scarf: Zac Posen for Target ('09) $12 clearance
Tights: Target $3.50
Boots: Steve Madden $49.50

 By the time I left the house...

Oh well I know how these things work. You kind of have to let scarves do their own thing (within reason). I actually liked this better. I left it like this and it has stayed pretty well throughout the day, with minor adjustments.

It does have a great safety-pin print, although I kind of wish there were more going on around the edges, which tends to be what you see most of in scarves. The edges are still pretty white.

I am proud of myself for wearing two things I have had in my closet for eons yet never worn!
This is the back/side, but the cardigan covers a lot of it. I just folded the scarf four times across --it's a big scarf: probably 5'x5'-- and made a "log" and pinned it at my waist. The edges came out naturally.

I am working my way in to remixing with skirts and shirts of color....I will at least once this week!

Time to keep photographing my pieces for 30 for 30 so I can make my menu! I am loving everyone's outfits!

Thank you for the follows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment